Before you contact us, please take a quick look at our top five FAQs:
1. Missing points?If it's been more than 7 working days since your transaction you can send a scan/image of receipt(s) to email@example.com. Please ensure the entire receipt is visible, including store details and date of purchase, and don't forget to add your first name, last name and card number. Receipts must be less than 3 months old.
2. Missing points for Pre-booked Parking or Heathrow Express? Please remember, points are allocated after you have used the car park or the train. If you're still missing points after you've used the service, please send us your booking confirmation email or number and include your first name, last name and Rewards card number.
3. Card lost or worn out? Order yourself a new one by logging in to your account and selecting ‘Order a replacement card' on the left-hand menu or here.
4. If you ordered vouchers then realised we don't have your correct address, please contact us by phone immediately so we can attempt to update your details before the vouchers are issued.
5. If you wish to change the name on your card (e.g. due to marriage) please send us a copy of your marriage certificate (or any relevant document) as this is required to make the alteration and send you a new card.
How to contact us?
Heathrow Rewards Customer Service
PO Box 71707